PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
As an Intelligent Automation Technical Lead, you lead a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues through Robotic Process Automation / Artificial Intelligence & Intelligent Process Automation.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Lead a team of designers & developers who develop RPA and Intelligent Automation solutions that integrates with ERP systems like SAP, Oracle, Salesforce and other custom applications
• Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
• Contribute to the development of your own and team s technical acumen
• Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
• Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
• Continue to develop internal relationships and your company brand
- Working experience in RPA technology-enabled solutions that address the needs of medium- large organizations, including how to implement technology solutions to help streamline organizational needs;
- Hands on experience with the implementation of Robotic and Intelligent Process Automation tools, such as Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, UIPath, etc.
- Experience in Integration of RPA solutions with ERP solutions like SAP, Oracle etc. and custom developed solutions.
- Experience in SDLC implementing RPA solutions including methodologies like DevOps, Agile etc.