PSR Associates, Inc.
is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Passed CPA Exam. International hires are required to have passed the equivalent accounting certification exam in the selected individual's home country. Hires from this company affiliate firm must meet the credential requirements for this company US senior associate in that company affiliate firm.
CPA license. International hires or hires from this company affiliate firm must have obtained the equivalent accounting credential in selected individual's home country.
Demonstrates proven considerable knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in the United States (U.S. GAAP), United States Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (U.S. GAAS) and the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) standards, emphasizing an overall extensive understanding - for the respective industry - of the applicable business and accounting issues, and technical accounting and financial reporting standards.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and/or success as a team leader and team member in a
professional services consulting firms, including, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Staying current and applying applicable technical accounting and financial reporting standards, supporting resolution of technical issues through effective analysis of accounting standards/issues;
- Understanding and applying effectively auditing standards, firm audit methodology and guidance in work, proactively seeking to apply new guidance and tools in performing audit work;
- Setting leading examples with professional skepticism, independence, and objectivity, e.g. considering where client incentives or pressures exist and supporting the team in navigating auditor judgments;
- Identifying and elevating issues early, proposing solutions and communicating them effectively to team members and the client; and,
- Enhancing the quality of work by actively supervising and coaching others--taking responsibility for the quality of work and performing a critical self-review, seeking proactively the advice of supervisors, and responding to feedback in a timely manner.
- Utilizing extensive know-how of business financials, reporting processes, and management of engagement economics; and,
- Leveraging tools and techniques for research, analysis, and problem solving - including Interpreting data/research, drawing conclusions, and sharing derived perspectives on major economic trends, current industry or sector trends, issues and opportunities with clients.
- Leveraging know-how of globalization and how it impacts local and global business considerations;
- Working effectively as part of a diverse delivery team; and,
- Applying a global lens to business issues, identifying potential opportunities for global convergences and divergence in analytics.
- Adjusting to shifting priorities and challenges and ability to juggle new and multiple tasks;
- Delegating effectively tasks and providing direction and support to more junior team members;
- Developing others by creating and supporting appropriate work assignments; and,
- Providing coaching and feedback candidly and constructively and receive feedback openly.
- Communicating confidently and effectively using a variety of communication styles across different contexts;
- Preparing for team and client interactions by anticipating others' needs and tailoring content appropriately;
- Playing a role in discussions, proactively ask questions and share an informed point of view;
- Recognizing the value of multiple and diverse perspectives and be comfortable challenging an established point of view.